Hello,

i think this is an error on the api.
i have already try to send it without the
$biddingScheme->setViewableCpmEnabled(TRUE);
and also without any $biddingScheme.

In the original code, only the biddingStrategyConfiguration was created
without even creating a biddingScheme.

And pass manual_cpm and set it wrong. I also tested it with both versions
(v201806 / v201809). It is set wrong every time.

The same error is described with the version 201802.

Unfortunately, it is not exactly what needs to be done to solve the problem.

The solution proposals that were delivered always lead to the same error.
can you please check it?

see link:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!searchin/adwords-api/viewable$20cpm%7Csort:date/adwords-api/hp98C2hoQxg/Swxt4MCzCQAJ

Thanks,