Hello,

We are trying to get household income performance data from Adwords so used
Criteria Performance Report with CriteriaType "INCOME_RANGE" for the time
period over 6 months. Adwords account shows data for same time period for
Houehold Income under Demographics.

In API response we only get data of single campaign and single adgroup
which has 0 impressions for "INCOME_RANGE"
For "AGE_RANGE"  blank response
For "GENDER" it seems returning correctly.

We want to calculate bids modifier using Household income data and set in
adwords.

Could you please check why we don't get data for "INCOME_RANGE" Criteria
Type? Also like "Age Performance", "Gender Performance" is there any other
report we can use to get Household income data from adwords?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6a89f205-94e9-4aa4-a0ce-06875051a6f1%40googlegroups.com.