Hello!

We're trying to add users to existing CrmBasedUserList (created using this
example
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/v201809/Remarketing/AddCrmBasedUserList.php>
)

The code to create userList works ok, but when we're trying to add members
to it, we are getting this error
Error: [UserListError.CONCRETE_TYPE_REQUIRED @ operations[0].operand]

In the description MutateMembersOperand we don't see the Type property to
be set
Enter code here...<complexType name="MutateMembersOperand">
<annotation>
<documentation>
Operand containing user list id and members to be added or removed.
</documentation>
</annotation>
<sequence>
<element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="userListId" type="xsd:long">
<annotation>
<documentation>
The id of the user list. <span class="constraint Required">This field is
required and should not be {@code null}.</span>
</documentation>
</annotation>
</element>
<element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="removeAll" type="xsd:boolean">
<annotation>
<documentation>
Set to indicate a remove-all operation which will remove all members from
the user list. Can only be set with {@code Operator#REMOVE} and when set to
true {@link #members} must be null or empty.
</documentation>
</annotation>
</element>
<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="membersList"
type="tns:Member">
<annotation>
<documentation>
A list of members to be added or removed. <p>If {@link #removeAll} is
{@code true}, this list must be {@code null} or empty. Otherwise, this
field is required and there must be at least one member. <span
class="constraint CollectionSize">The maximum size of this collection is
1000000.</span> <span class="constraint ContentsNotNull">This field must
not contain {@code null} elements.</span>
</documentation>
</annotation>
</element>
</sequence>
</complexType>

Also I've checked the forum and found this
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/adwords-api/mutatemember%7Csort:date/adwords-api/tLc49Svh8Rs/7whcfAWoGgAJ>

response

Could you please take a look and let us know, whether
1. This option is not available in Adwords API right now
2. We need to add new members to CrmBasedList using some other technique

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Alexander

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6cc4b6d9-acb0-4484-b67b-a5b250201dfb%40googlegroups.com.