Hi,

So we finally have our tool working and building a shopping campaign based
off of our stock levels.

at 4AM the cron job will run.....

*Currently - *The script deletes the existing Ad Group and then Re-Builds a
new Ad Group and then adds Product Groups in.

*How we want it to run - *The script will run in the morning and update the
ad group and then update any of the product groups that need new bids
setting.

*Why we want to change it - *The reason behind wanting to update rather
than delete and re-create is because the Ad Group reporting is not working
properly as each day we have a new Ad Group. Also we are sending over 7,000
requests a day. This is fine as we have the higher API access so as long as
we send in 2 requests less than 5000 we have no problems.

*Issues I am facing - *So I can skip the Ad Group delete and use the
existing Ad Group ID however I am unable to find any type of *EDIT *

I use the below code to create a partition

ProductPartitions::createUnit($mainPart, $newPart);

Is there any type of function that is editUnit or editPartition that I can
call, this way rather than 7,000+ requests daily we would only send the
required amount of updates.

Also is there another way I can stop the reports from being per Ad Group?
and have them per Campaign instead? would I need to use the Reporting API
for this ?

Apologies for the million questions I am one final step away from having
our Ad's / Shopping API working perfectly.

Thanks,
Ryan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7161dbbf-ecf1-4f09-904c-7f8d0a8eba7a%40googlegroups.com.