Hello,
I recently started the AdWords API and do not understand well yet.
I downloaded the sample for C#. But it does not work.

An exception occurs at the "page = targetingIdeaService.get(selector);"
when I use the sample GetKeywordIdeas.
The exception message is as follows.

*AdWordsApiException: Eine Ausnahme vom Typ
"Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.Lib.AdWordsApiException" wurde ausgelöst.*

*Error returned when a <a href='SearchParameter'>SearchParameter</a>
doesn't match the <a href='IdeaType'>IdeaType</a> specified in the <a
href='TargetingIdeaSelector'>TargetingIdeaSelector</a> or is otherwise
invalid. Error trigger usually contains the parameter name, and error
details contain a more detailed explanation.. (Error:
TargetingIdeaError.INVALID_SEARCH_PARAMETERS, FieldPath:
selector.searchParameters[1].adGroupId.adGroupId, Trigger: )*

But I do not change ideaType and SearchParameter of sample.

They are as follows.

*// Create selector.TargetingIdeaSelector selector = new
TargetingIdeaSelector{requestType = RequestType.IDEAS,ideaType =
IdeaType.KEYWORD,requestedAttributeTypes = new
AttributeType[]{AttributeType.KEYWORD_TEXT,AttributeType.SEARCH_VOLUME,AttributeType.AVERAGE_CPC,AttributeType.COMPETITION,AttributeType.CATEGORY_PRODUCTS_AND_SERVICES}};*

*List<SearchParameter> searchParameters = new List<SearchParameter>();*

*// Create related to query search parameter.RelatedToQuerySearchParameter
relatedToQuerySearchParameter =new RelatedToQuerySearchParameter{queries =
new string[]{"bakery","pastries","birthday
cake"}};searchParameters.Add(relatedToQuerySearchParameter);*

I first enter 412 as "Food, Beverages & Tobacco" when I use the sample.

I changed only the following part of App.config.

DeveloperToken

ClientCustomerId

OAuth2ClientId

OAuth2ClientSecret

OAuth2RefreshToken

My Access level is Basic Access.

I created OAuth2RefreshToken with OAuthTokenGenerator and then entered yes,
yes and blank.

Thankful for any advice!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/a221985c-2c23-4fd5-bbc9-3aa453d6575e%40googlegroups.com.