Hi,

I am facing same issue.

I want to use my standard access developer token. Is this way to allow the
developer token and revoke the other one?

Thanks,

On Friday, 15 March 2019 06:44:35 UTC+5:30, googleadsapi-forumadvisor wrote:

> [...]
> http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/
> On 03/11/19 19:07:44 rodolphe...@artefact.com wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> To request Google Ads API v1, we use oauth2 flow, using
> client_id/client_secret created in GCP interface and refresh_token
> associated with our account on google Adwords interface from google oauth2
> playground.
>
> We are trying to update our developper token as we obtained a standard
> access.
> We were requesting Google Adwords API with no troubles with a previous API
> token associated with another MCC account, and the same gcp project.
>
> Now that we change the API token, we are receiving DEVELOPER_TOKEN_PROHIBITED
> "Developer token 'XXXXX' is not allowed with project 'XXXXX'.
>
> Could you please tell us which relationship lies between API token and gcp
> project ?
> Any hints about how to solve that issue ?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Rod,
>

> <https://www.ai-night.com/join-ai-night-2019/>
>
> This email and any attachments contains privileged and confidential
> information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not
> an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination, copying or use of information is strictly prohibited. If you
> received this email in error or without authorization, please delete the
> email from your system and notify us immediately by sending us an email. If
> you need any further assistance, please send a message to
> he...@artefact.com.
>
> --
> --
> ---
> "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.
> email to adwords-api+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
> msgid/adwords-api/94398e22-b8fb-4f6c-b568-dfb23b0b2aa2%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/94398e22-b8fb-4f6c-b568-dfb23b0b2aa2%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

> <https://www.ai-night.com/join-ai-night-2019/>
>
> This email and any attachments contains privileged and confidential
> information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not
> an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination, copying or use of information is strictly prohibited. If you
> received this email in error or without authorization, please delete the
> email from your system and notify us immediately by sending us an email. If
> you need any further assistance, please send a message to
> he...@artefact.com.
>
> --
> --
> ---
> "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/289a6b0b-7a12-44b7-af45-76e2333f3d55%40googlegroups.com.
  • How to ... rodolphe . guitteny
    • RE... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... rodolphe . guitteny
        • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... cv
            • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... cv
                • ... Chirag eReportz
                • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... cv
                • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... cv
                • ... Nico B
    • Re... Nico B
    • RE... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod