Hi Pablo,

In the Google Ads UI, the stats for demographic criterion like age, gender
etc are available in separate tabs. The same report can be extracted using
the API as well. Currently, it is not possible to aggregate the stats of
age and gender in one single report via UI or the API. As this is a popular
ask, we have let our team know about the request. Unfortunately, I don't
have a definite timeline to comment on. Since the new Google Ads API was
released, it is likely that new features may only get added in that API and
not in the AdWords API. In Google Ads API, you can get the stats
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/reporting/overview>
corresponding to gender and age from gender_view
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/fields/gender_view> and
age_range_view
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/fields/age_range_view>
respectively. You could keep an eye on our blog
<https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/adwords_api> for
announcements of the future releases in the API.

If you were looking to extract a different set of data, could share the
screenshot of that google ads UI view? You can reply privately to author
while sharing the screenshot.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, Google Ads API Team

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/00d12hpr8o000001gftg46001n8s64x68mjgc1h6co30c1g60rjic1i%40mail.gmail.com.
  • Re: Dem... pablo
    • RE... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... pablo
        • ... louis
          • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
            • ... louis
            • ... pablo
              • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... Adam Smith
    • RE... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod