I hate to be *that *guy but, is this still not available through the
AdWords or Ads APIs?
I couldn't see anything in the change history but i'm kinda hoping you'd
expose it in the new ads API at least.

Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/eb5a336f-d63f-4e8b-8212-03e0b034def9%40googlegroups.com.