Hi Team,

       Could anyone update on the below items?

Thanks

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 11:36:06 PM UTC+5:30, ci.wb...@gmail.com
wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Also find us on our blog and discussion group:
>> http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
>> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/
>> On 04/11/19 00:32:02 ci.wb...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for the reply.  Now I am stuck up with another issue. When I am
>> splitting up into multiple groups and uploading it into the same userlist,
>> is there any way to identify how many userids have been uploaded altogether
>> into the userlist before Google does Hashmapping with their list? As of
>> now, when the population of the list is completed, I could see only the
>> Search/Gmail/Youtube *matched number of users in the Size column in
>> Audience list* but  not the original number of users uploaded.
>>
>> Also do confirm whether the mutatemembers list size is 500000 fixed or
>> could be made variable as I saw in few posts that the limit was increased
>> to 900000. We are using 201809 API library.
>>
>> Also is there a way to suppress the error as we are trying to update
>> multiple times the same list due to the imposed size limitation and we
>> could make sure that the list is mutually exclusive of each other?
>>
>> For an example: If we upload 100 emailids out of which 30 are duplicates
>> and 70 are unique, will the Google maintain 70 in their backend or 100?
>>
>> Can you please let me know which DB is used in the backend to hold the
>> account user/campaign lists?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Aishwarya
>>
>> On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 1:12:06 AM UTC+5:30,
>> googleadsapi-forumadvisor wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> You are right about the issue. The DatabaseError.CONCURRENT_MODIFICATION
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/common-errors#DatabaseError.CONCURRENT_MODIFICATION>
>>
>> error occurs when multiple processes are trying to update the same entity
>> at the same time. Adding delays would be sufficient when ever the error
>> occurs.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sai Teja, Google Ads API Team
>>

>> =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
>> Also find us on our blog and discussion group:
>>     https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_api
>>     https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/
>> =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
>>
>> Was your question answered? Please rate your experience with us by taking
>> a short survey.
>> If not -- reply to this email and tell us what else we can do to help.
>>
>> Take Survey
>> <https://support.google.com/google-ads/contact/survey_transactional?caseid=7-4295000025902&hl=en&ctx=1>
>>
>> Also find us on our blog and discussion group:
>> http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
>> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/
>>
>> --
>> --
>> ---
>> "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f3f60093-d708-4a36-921c-8ed0ddaaee19%40googlegroups.com.
  • Databas... ci . wbdigital
    • RE... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... ci . wbdigital
      • ... ci . wbdigital
      • ... ci . wbdigital
        • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... ci . wbdigital
            • ... ci . wbdigital
              • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • Da... Aaron Cheshire
      • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • RE... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod