It's been 4 days since I've sent the customer id privately to the supporter
but no update has happened. Can any one help me?
I want my customer to become manager and it's the only user of the account
so there can be no other manager.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b459d0c9-5ecb-4e97-8bc3-c3dc4f6e0f5e%40googlegroups.com.