Sorry, to make it a bit more explicit, this still generates N queries
instead of one. In the previous API, one query was returning everything.
Here, one query per customer is needed, and when there are 1000 accounts
under an MCC account, it takes several minutes to get back all the
information, and it was taking several seconds only using the old API.