Hi Sai,

Since we do not have access to this manager account, we are unable to find
out the admins that have access to it. Can you please send us a list of
admins (privately) so that we can then try logging in as them.

Please guide us on how we can resolve this issue of accepting new ToS as it
is currently blocking our dev efforts to move to the new API.

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh