Hello Dannison!

Thanks for your answer!

In fact, the click happened 4 hours before the system tried to send offline
conversions. I'm trying other conversions that happened shortly after and
are still causing the same error.

I don't think the problem is the window between click and conversion, must
be something else.

The gclid EAIaIQobChMI1-jN-LDV4gIV3oyyCh14pw3CEAEYASAAEgJJ2PD_BwE for
example had the clicked event in 2019-07-20 20:11:17. As showed in the
header of the SOAP above, the first time I tried to send conversions was at
"Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 01:00:02 GMT" 4 hours later, exactly the numbers of
hours Google expect to wait for receive conversions.

I have more 15 gclids to send that happaned between saturday and today. I'm
trying to send one by one, and I still got the same problem.

Could it be something else?