Thanks For the Information.

I was able to change the BID.

Now I have step forward and tried to change Bid for the Device.

I have done like this But this gives me Segmentation Fault: 11

$bidModifierValue = 1.5;
            $adGroupBidModifier = new AdGroupBidModifier([
                'ad_group' => new StringValue(
                    ['value' => ResourceNames::forAdGroup($customerId,
$adGroupId)]
                ),
                'bid_modifier' => new DoubleValue(['value' =>
$bidModifierValue]),
                'device' => new DeviceInfo(['type' => Device::MOBILE])
            ]);

            print_r($adGroupBidModifier);exit;
            // Creates an ad group bid modifier operation for creating an
ad group bid modifier.
            $adGroupBidModifierOperation = new
AdGroupBidModifierOperation();
            $adGroupBidModifierOperation->setUpdate($adGroupBidModifier);

$adGroupBidModifierOperation->setUpdateMask(FieldMasks::allSetFieldsOf($adGroupBidModifier));

            // Issues a mutate request to add the ad group bid modifier.
            $adGroupBidModifierServiceClient =
$googleAdsClient->getAdGroupBidModifierServiceClient();
            $response =
$adGroupBidModifierServiceClient->mutateAdGroupBidModifiers(
                $customerId,
                [$adGroupBidModifierOperation]
            );

thanks,