Hello Peter, thanks for the reply.
But that's not quite it, which I would like to know if the following is
possible.

For example, I have two campaigns.
The campaign example1 is of the search network type, it is possible to use
cpc metrics and clicks only.
The campaign example2, is of the shopping type, it is possible to use only
the metrics xpto.

I was wondering if you can make this kind of request.