Hi Ejay,

Yes it is helpful!

This is what I have so far.

I need to select the CampaignName, AdGroupName, FinalUrls and
KeywordMatchType.

And I am assuming that FinalUrls are  the landing page?

SELECT CampaignName, AdGroupName, FinalUrls, KeywordMatchType
FROM KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
WHERE CampaignName
LIKE "%404%" DURING 20081305,20190725

if the above is correct, how can I actually pass this to a spreadsheet, I
dont know how to iterate the result

And I also need the name of the keyword which I dont know which attribute is

And how can I filter by date??? I thought that ordered by date was not
allowed