Hello Support,

I have a client who would is setting up a Test Account and would like to
set up User Lists on this test account.
Here is a snippet of our email conversation:

"I went ahead and created a new Google account with a new test account  and
created an account within it with some campaigns based on production, and
created a userlist to attach.

Unfortunately I’m hitting the same issues we have with the existing test
account – user lists on the MCC cannot be added to campaigns within the
child account.

I’m at a loss for what to do next. I’m reluctant to run our tool against
our production account without testing it first, but at the moment I don’t
see a way to get our test account setup correctly."

Hope you can help us find a workaround for this client.

Thanks,

Chuck