I have questions  about the location report similar to above.

details are as follows:
account_id = 8362278803
campaign_id = 2050856372 , campaign_name
= [TR1PAY]_2785_MS_ZT_1_T2_zchi_20_20190702_0002
date between 2019-07-14  and 2019-07-18

This campaign's  location target is all countries and all areas .We want to
get the country report .

I know get the country report  the API have two methods .
1、GEO performace report , but this report don't support the UAC campaign
,so we don't use this api .
2、Campaign location target report , we get country report though this api ,
but this campaign's country we get is "--" .
In Google's AD UI , geo report have nothing ,but user location report have
countries  data .
Whether  the  "campaign location target report" api only can get countries
data when the campaign have special location target ? If  location target
is all countries and all areas the api can't get diffent countries data
except "--"?

[image: 11.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

Do I have a way to get diffent countries data when the campaign's(UAC
campaign) location target is "all countries and all areas" ?

在 2019年8月23日星期五 UTC+8下午6:41:28,adsapiforumadvisor写道: