Hello,

I tried to get geo performance reports using google ads api for this cid
(6998037737), this is my query

"SELECT campaign.id , campaign.name , ad_group.id , ad_group.name , customer.id
, geographic_view.country_criterion_id , metrics.all_conversions ,
metrics.all_conversions_from_interactions_rate , metrics.all_conversions_value
, metrics.average_cost , metrics.average_cpc , metrics.average_cpm ,
metrics.average_cpv , metrics.clicks , metrics.conversions ,
metrics.conversions_from_interactions_rate , metrics.conversions_value ,
metrics.cost_micros , metrics.cost_per_all_conversions ,
metrics.cost_per_conversion , metrics.cross_device_conversions , metrics.ctr ,
metrics.impressions , metrics.interaction_event_types ,
metrics.interaction_rate , metrics.interactions ,
metrics.value_per_all_conversions , metrics.value_per_conversion ,
metrics.video_view_rate , metrics.video_views ,
metrics.view_through_conversions , segments.date , segments.day_of_week
,segments.geo_target_city, segments.device , segments.month , segments.quarter
, segments.year from geographic_view WHERE segments.date BETWEEN '2019-08-01'
and '2019-08-01'"

I got result total of impressions is 2910,

and then I tried using google adwords api with this query in python
report_query = (adwords.ReportQueryBuilder()
                  .Select('CountryCriteriaId', 'CityCriteriaId','Clicks',
'Impressions')
                  .From('GEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT')
                  .Where('IsTargetingLocation').In('TRUE')
                  .During('20190801,20190801')
                  .Build())

the result total impression is 3333,

when I check on the google ads dashboard for those specific date, the total
impressions is 3333.

and then I tried user_location_view with this query, which is I set
IsTargetingLocation to True,

"SELECT campaign.id , campaign.name , ad_group.id , ad_group.name ,
customer.id , user_location_view.country_criterion_id ,
metrics.all_conversions , metrics.all_conversions_from_interactions_rate ,
metrics.all_conversions_value , metrics.average_cost , metrics.average_cpc
, metrics.average_cpm , metrics.average_cpv , metrics.clicks ,
metrics.conversions , metrics.conversions_from_interactions_rate ,
metrics.conversions_value , metrics.cost_micros ,
metrics.cost_per_all_conversions , metrics.cost_per_conversion ,
metrics.cross_device_conversions , metrics.ctr , metrics.impressions ,
metrics.interaction_event_types , metrics.interaction_rate ,
metrics.interactions , metrics.value_per_all_conversions ,
metrics.value_per_conversion , metrics.video_view_rate ,
metrics.video_views , metrics.view_through_conversions , segments.date ,
segments.day_of_week ,segments.geo_target_city, segments.device ,
segments.month , segments.quarter , segments.year from user_location_view
WHERE user_location_view.targeting_location=TRUE AND segments.date BETWEEN
'2019-08-01' and '2019-08-01'"

and the total impressions is 2910,

after looking for the root problem, I found that google ads api not return
the empty city, while google adwords api does. that's why the total number
of impressions is different.

is there any suggestions to solve this problem, we would like to use google
ads api even it's still beta version.

thank you,
have a good day,
regards,