Hi Pierrick,
Is there any update to this at all?
Would really appreciate an update as its currently holding up development.
Thanks
Dan.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 14:21, Dan Slay <dan@greatthings.agency> wrote:
Hi Pierrick,
Am I doing this correctly? If I do a bulk campaign mutate and there are errors it throws an ApiException (see below). Each one of these is obviously relating to each campaign that failed but how do I get those details e.g. accountLimitType and enclosingId I need to know what campaign ids have failed. Do I have to enable partial failures on mutateCampaignCriteria ? If I do that I get another error: Error occurred during parsing: Class google.ads.googleads.v2.errors.GoogleAdsFailure hasn't been added to descriptor pool
Am I doing this in the wrong way?
ApiException: {
    "message": "Request contains an invalid argument.",
    "code": 3,
    "status": "INVALID_ARGUMENT",
    "details": [
        {
            "@type": 0,
"data": "type.googleapis.com\/google.ads.googleads.v2.errors.GoogleAdsFailure"
        },
        {
            "@type": 0,
            "data": [
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "0"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "1"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "2"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "3"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "4"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "5"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "6"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "7"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "8"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {
                        "fieldPathElements": [
                            {
                                "fieldName": "operations",
                                "index": "9"
                            }
                        ]
                    }
                },
                {
                    "errorCode": {
"resourceCountLimitExceededError": "CAMPAIGN_LIMIT"
                    },
"message": "Indicates that this request would exceed the number of allowed resources in a Campaign. The exact resource type and limit being checked can be inferred from accountLimitType, and the numeric id of the Campaign involved is given by enclosingId.",
                    "trigger": {
                        "stringValue": ""
                    },
                    "location": {