Hi Team,

Our requirement is to use Web flow not Installed app.

We are trying to get all client customer ID who logged in and it will show
the list of root accounts they have. We will fetch campaigns data based on
user selection account.

I would like to know how to fetch list of root account as we can see in
Adwords dashboard.

Thanks.