Hi,
Thank you for your reply.

My point is,the adwords api and google ads api are using exactly the same
ads developer token and google api project.
I only changed the ADWORDS  section to GOOGLE_ADS section in the config
file.

The adwords part is still working,which makes sure the adwords api developer
token  and google api Credentials are available.

Which makes the Falut message difficult to understand.Or,is there any other
necessary operations that I missed while migrating adwords to google ads
api.

Thank you.