Google Ads API, Their new version of the Google Adwords API returns data in
an object called "GoogleAdsRow". I have not found any use at all for the
native object. The information presented in this format is not usable and
it is quite confusing. I want to print my file to a basic .csv format, but
there is not any type of delimiter or iterable as far as i can tell. So far
I have only been able to print each entire row as a single cell. Not
Helpful :-).

My main function looks like this following. I have provided two examples of
what I have tried with a comment block identifying both attempts:

def main(client, customer_id, page_size):
    ga_service = client.get_service('GoogleAdsService', version='v2')

    query = ('SELECT ad_group.id, ad_group_criterion.type, '
             'ad_group_criterion.criterion_id, '
             'ad_group_criterion.keyword.text, '
             'ad_group_criterion.keyword.match_type FROM ad_group_criterion '
             'WHERE ad_group_criterion.type = KEYWORD')

    results = ga_service.search(customer_id, query=query, page_size=page_size)

    try:
        with open(path, "w", encoding = "utf-8", newline = "") as f:
        #with open(path, "w") as csv:
            csv_writer = csv.writer(f, delimiter=',')
            for row in results:
                campaign = row.campaign
                csv_writer.writerow([row]) #Prints entire returned row as a
single cell
                csv_writer.writerow(row) #Tells me there is no delimiter

The iterable error is as follows

<ipython-input-15-e736ee2d05c9> in main(client, customer_id, page_size)
     17                 campaign = row.campaign
     18                 #csv_writer.writerow([row]) #Prints entire returned row
as a single cell
---> 19                 csv_writer.writerow(row) #Tells me there is no delimiter
     20
     21

Error: iterable expected, not GoogleAdsRow