That's the documentation I was referring to in my second reply. I'm not
using any client library, just trying to make vanilla API requests as
demonstrated in that documentation. Could you please confirm this is not a
bug in the API? I see no other reason why that error would be returned. If
there are other potential reasons for this error, it would be helpful to
know what they could be.