What we want to know is if a campaign is actually "serving" or if it is
stopped for some reason - as i have seen sometimes when account is
suspended or there are issues with billing, campaigns are in eligible state
- but in api i get servestatus as "serving". so i am not able to know if
the campaign is actually serving or if it is waiting for some user action

please let me know.