Hi Nikisha,

For one user list, we will add millions of users, so currently we chunk
them into several requests, each request will contain 1000 user mutation,
then we send these requests concurrently.

If the concurrent modification error is happend on user list level, it
means we can't send these request concurrently.

But we have so many users need to add, it would be very slow if we send
request in one thread, could you give some suggestion in this case?

Best Regards,
Qian