Hello Hieu,

Thank you for reaching out. If the discrepancies are observed when uploading
the data using UI, I would recommend reaching out to our product support team
using this link as they are the better equipped to address your UI related
concerns. If the issue is observed with API, please share the complete request
and response logs along with the client customer id for further investigation.

P.S. Please use Reply privately to author option while sharing the details.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UXWYbj:ref