Thanks for reply, but it is using Campaign extension setting. I am doing it
like in the  link I shared below with campaign feed. I found and set all
fields but I could not find scheduling. In the link I shared docs says that
use schedules field. But there is no schedules field on feed item.

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/feed-services#scheduling