Hi Dhruv,

Thank you for the update. You'll find my response to your questions below.

1. This does not look possible in Google Ads API using UserListService.

2. You're not able to toggle this in Google Ads API, but you can see this from
using UserListService and getting the UserList to see Access Reason.

On your question on whether child accounts can share userlists if they've been
shared a userlist, you may want to refer to this documentation and reach out to
the Product Support Team if this is possible in the UI as it is not possible in
the API. I'll requests for these features to be included in Google Ads API. In
the meantime, you can follow our blog for updates on this feature.

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKdA7:ref