I'm trying to create a report that has all Responsive Search & Display
assets with their performance labels. However whenever I query the
ad_group_ad_asset_view resource I get no results. The query I'm using is
the one provided in the Fetching Asset Attributes
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/assets/fetching-assets>
 example.

I've checked my account and confirmed I have assets I'm allowed to pull
data from. I know it's just the specific resource I'm having problems with
since I've had success with the get_all_image_assets.py
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/samples/get-all-image-assets>
 script
and the get_campaigns.py
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/samples/get-campaigns>
 script.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Scott

PS. Is there an example python script that is just a simple GAQL query that
exports to a CSV? As that is my end goal.