Hi API Forum readers!

We are experiencing issues while importing offline conversions to google
Ads. The number of errors are limited, it actually returns the status of
successful uploads in most cases. But, we are not seeing the conversions in
Google Ads. The errors we receive after uploading the file are:

[image: conversionimport.png]

After this, the logs show a lot of confirmed uploads, but we don't see the
conversions in the account.

Does anyone has experience with these type of errors and knows how to solve
it?

Thank you in advance.