Hi Nirmita,

Thanks for your answer.

I need to migrate this code to Google Ads API

SELECT
      Date,
      ExternalCustomerId,
      CampaignId,
      AdGroupId,
      Id,
      Criteria,
      CriteriaType
    FROM CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
    DURING {start_date}, {end_date}

I can't use ad_group_criterion
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v3/ad_group_criterion>
report
because there is no data field in it.
In keyword view there are no fields except resource_name
<https://developers.google.cn/google-ads/api/fields/v1/keyword_view#keyword_view.resource_name>
 in
resource_fields.

Also i have problems with CriteriaType and Criteria.

Can i combine some reports?

среда, 17 июня 2020 г., 22:33:02 UTC+3 пользователь adsapiforumadvisor