AdWords API does not have the start time, nor any related info like the
time the first user was added, or the time that the first user agreed with
Terms & Conditions, or anything like that.

You may want to consider what you really need. In my case, every now and
then I get a new account which is very large - so large you cannot just ask
for reports, segmented by date, with ALL_TIME: you get an error. To
overcome that, you ask multiple reports in periods. But what would be a
suitable start time? Just starting with January 1st 2000, and asking 30-day
reports is not that optimal. (Plus, certain reports of me give an error on
30 day periods, sometimes I have to get down to 4 day periods!)

For my case, finding the ealiest start date of its campaigns is good
enough. Before the first start date no activity can possibly happen. To get
the first start date in AdWords API, use campaign service, have the results
sorted by campaign start date, and limit the request to one - no need to
get multiple campaigns. Also make sure that deleted campaigns are not
filtered out, as they can be the oldest campaign.
In Ads API things work different but you get the idea.

Again, this method works for finding the earliest date on which activity
can be reported. You may have a different use case.