Dear Danica,

Thank you for your explnation but i think it did not helped.

I added all the fields to my AD PREFORMANCE REPORT:
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdAccentColor',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdAllowFlexibleColor',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdBusinessName',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdCallToActionText',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdDescriptions',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdDynamicSettingsPricePrefix',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdDynamicSettingsPromoText',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdFormatSetting',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdHeadlines',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdLandscapeLogoImages',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdLogoImages',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdLongHeadline',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdMainColor',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdMarketingImages',
'MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAdSquareMarketingImages'

Now some rows got additional data in the output but this did NOT changed
summary cost:
in report i do not see the same summary cost as in https://ads.google.com/
(smart
campaign is not visible in my python report).

Note: i am not able to reply privately to author.

Best Regards
Maciej Holderny