Hi

I have a python script that will take a list of seed keywords and query the
Targeting Idea Service API to generate a list of related keywords with
their competition metrics.

If I pass multiple keywords as a list of Keyword Seeds, I will get
competition metrics for those keywords, but there is no apparent way to
tell which KW generated the seed. Obviously if I pass one keyword into the
seed and query using that, I can tell where the suggestion came from but
this feature seems absent if I query multiple KWs.