Hello, Ben and Bryan!

Is it possible from your side to correct BudgetOrderService somehow, so we
could get the correct balance via API?

I know you have plans to create a new parameter with balance, I saw it
several times here in the forum. Maybe it would be easier to adjust the
current structure to something more accurate?

I don't really want to give up with this task, cause 12-16% is not a slight
difference.
I don't know how to explain it to our clients. Like ... the company with
the world's best search engine cannot give the correct data via API? I
mean.. You are the synonym of high quality and best technologies, aren't
you?
вторник, 1 сентября 2020 г. в 16:02:14 UTC+3, Inna Keegan: