Hi,

I am facing the same issue as above.

This are the things that we have done so far:

1. We have submitted an application adding new scope auth/adwords in our
oath screen, this is pending approval.
2. We have successfully get refresh tokens of our developer test token
found on adwords->tools->api center, and it says Access level is Test
Account
3. We have also created a sub account of our manager account.
4. We are able to successfully call  the api using below method

$customerServiceClient = $googleAdsClient->getCustomerServiceClient();

$accessibleCustomers=$customerServiceClient->ListAccessibleCustomers();

but no data listing sub accounts

5. When we call the api getting list of campaigns of the manager account we
get this

Request with ID 'dOHTNfeMZLVrDozVeY38yw' has failed.
Google Ads failure details:
authorization_error: The developer token is not approved. Non-approved
developer tokens can only be used with test accounts.

It says for test accounts only, but we are using test accounts.

6. When we call the api getting list of campaigns of the sub account with
the loginCustomerId of the manager account we get this
Request with ID 'RKumElLONz4Hka16ROERGg' has failed.
Google Ads failure details:
authorization_error: The developer token is not approved. Non-approved
developer tokens can only be used with test accounts.

7. When we call the api getting list of campaigns of the sub account
without the loginCustomerId we get this
Request with ID 'F3AH4tnSDAgodKD03q_EGg' has failed.
Google Ads failure details:
authorization_error: User doesn't have permission to access customer. Note:
If you're accessing a client customer, the manager's customer id must be
set in the 'login-customer-id' header. See
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#login-customer-id

Hoping for any answer please.

Best Regards,
Hasmer