Hi  Nadine,

We are in similar situation as Anton Timenko  has mentioned. We have
accidentally made a request in Google Cloud production project with another
test developer token when you announced Google ads API v1 in 2018.

Having a reset button is an interesting idea. I'll float it by a few
people. I can't guarantee it will happen, but I'm definitely up for taking
suggestions.
So just wanted to know is there any insights/ progress, as this was not
documented earlier and some one like me or Anton did this accidentally, so
at least we need chance to make up for mistake we did.

Thanks,