Thanks for reply but our requirement is slight different.

User comes to our system & choose Google login for campaigns management.
Then we are authenticating user with Oauth2 php JavaScript library. In
response we can get email, profile image.... but how to get users Google
Ads account ex. customer ID. User has given access to his ads account to
manage campaigns through Oauth2 login as well.

Pls help to get ads account details after scope allowed through APP.

Regards,
Amol