Thanks for reply.

 As per your last message we need to change manager account id with
login-customer-id field but how for each user who want to link his account
to our manager account, *during acceptInvitation()*  *how we can change
config file setting for each user run time for each customer.* later on
again we need to revert it for our manager account. Pls guide us. Your help
is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Amol