Hi Mostafa,

Although we recommend using our client library, here are the protocol buffers
of Google Ads API, you can follow our basic concepts overview to know how to
use them. You can also look into using our REST interface.

For Youtube API's you can get support here -
https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/support.

For guidance in generating keyword ideas, you can use our keyword planning
guide.

Note that this support channel can only give support for Ads Ads/AdWords API
itself. Feel free to get back to us with questions pertaining to reporting or
mutating objects  in the API.

Regards,

Aryeh Baker
Google Ads API Team