Hi Remzi,

Thank you for your reply on this forum post.

Could you confirm if your concern is the same with what was initially posted
here. If yes, then allow me to reiterate the response of my colleague and you
can see it below:
"When getting assets for RSA such as Description and Headlines, you can refer
to this guide. As also mentioned on this guide when using assets in ads,
TextAsset for ResponsiveSearchAd is already supported.

In addition to that, API v9's release notes stated that Responsive search ad
has added support for reporting the performance in ad_group_ad_asset_view."

Otherwise, if you have a different concern, then please provide more details to
it so that I can check and to address it.

Regards,

Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Tkmxc:ref