Hi

We are trying to compare the meaning of status of adWords synchronous API
"MutateMembers" and Google Ads asynchronous API
"RunOfflineUserDataJobAsync".

We understand that while uploading customers to audience 3 steps are
involved at Google server end:
1. Data validation to ensure that it’s in an acceptable format.
2. After validation data is uploaded to audience
3. Customer matching process runs and match rate is generated.

With AdWords synchronous API call we get the response immediately but
Google Ads asynchronous API can take up to 24 hours to return the final
response.

So does it mean that with AdWords synchronous API only first two step(Data
validation and upload) were being done and response was returned?  Whereas
with Google Ads asynchronous API all three steps are being done and only
than final response(SUCCESS) is being returned?

Please feel free to correct if my understanding is not correct.

Thank you.