Noted about the request ID, we were unaware of the sensitive nature of this
field.

We are aware of the Ads API as well as the sunset schedule. We're working
tirelessly on migrating our software to the new API but we were counting on
the AdWords API to be functional until the sunset date, especially since
the client in question is one of the world's most well-known companies.

Until we're ready to redirect the request to the Ads API, is there anything
else that could be done?

--
Best,
The Outleads Team

www.outleads.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/CABVm%3DEwe2VHtbXD573p7Dmnq3dh0EgDNCGpkok57oWnU_TU5yQ%40mail.gmail.com.
  • UN... outleads
    • ... Outleads Team
        • ... 'Hugo Luna' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
          • ... paco...@webrepublic.ch
                • ... Ergin Demirel
                • ... Ngon Nguyen
                • ... Ergin Demirel
                • ... 'Shaun Indeglia' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum