Dear Google Team,

Thanks for your Feedback on our thread.

We are using google ad account i.e. manager(1004010941) & email also proper
associated with that account to create Campaign has API access & refresh
token as well.

Google Payments center (pay.google.com) also showing payment profile. You
can check this screenshot https://prnt.sc/K41fFhm01O9a

Payment profile can be shared across google product. & hence we trying to
link that payment profile to new sub accounts but through API its not
working though manually it working from Google ad Web UI.

Pls help to fix. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Amol

On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 4:38:20 PM UTC+5:30 adsapi wrote:

> Hi Amol,
>
> Thank you for the updates. We appreciate your patience with this thread.
>
> To help you in this issue, could you please confirm if the user account /
> email address you used to create API access / refresh token has the right
> access level to manage billing and if it has access also to the payment
> profile? If yes but the issue still persists, could you please provide the
> user account / email address that used to create API access / refresh token
> so we can discuss it with the rest of the team.
>
> Best regards,
> [image: Google Logo]
> Jinky
> Google Ads API Team