Hi Yasar,

I have one question then, earlier I was querying the audience id and then
adding only users that were not present in google adwords list. But since,
get methods have been removed, I can't get the audience id for existing
users. Then shall I send all the users and google would take care of
existing users from there or how is it structured?

Thanks,
Deepak Kumar