Hi,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. We have two GCPs (test and
production) and two developer tokens. I am having trouble on prod GCP and I
tried both developer tokens to make api calls to prod GCP but neither of
them works.

At this point, do we have any other options than creating a new GCP and
going through all verification process once again?

Thanks.