Hi Nirmita,

I think there's a bit of a disconnect between what I'm trying to convey and
the impulse of API advisors on this board to fix every issue operationally.

Fundamentally, I'm wondering why client libraries are updated *after* a new
version of the Ads API is released instead of *simultaneously or even*
*before*. Understanding this might help in dealing with the issues that pop
up during the in-between period or at the very least reduce the resulting
frustration. I am well aware that I can open issues on the library's GH
page or just wait for a new version to be published—but again, this doesn't
address the question.

I do appreciate the efforts to help, but I don't really see any insight to
be gained from this thread.

Thanks & best regards,
Dorian