Well, MikroTik does have 48v now (the hEX PoE/PowerBox Pro will take up to
57 volts), but it's only one or the other, it doesn't do any voltage
conversion. But what I've been doing at some sites is something like using
one PowerBox Pro to feed all the 24v only gear, and a second one to feed
the 48v gear.