At worst you should have a total of 80 MHz of spectrum available.  You should
also have the other 70 MHz of PAL spectrum for two years or more before it is
auctioned off and put into service.  The question mark is the cost of the SAS.
I know Cambium is working with a couple of the providers on a deal for their
customers.  WISPA is trying to explain our business model to them also.

Jeff Broadwick
CTIconnect
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell